On successful completion of this unit, the student should be able to:
- Analyse common medium-sized applications used in desktop, web and mobile platforms.
- Develop valid, well structured, efficient, maintainable applications to problem specification using application frameworks and the object-oriented approach.
- Construct software solutions with event-driven programming and graphical interfaces, using recognised design patterns at both the design and coding stages of development.
- Develop internal and external documentation for programmed applications
- Specify and execute test plans for unit, system, integrated and functional testing